we live fast, but don't wanna die young

wtorek, 22 czerwca 2010

Some free time!


Wow, i'm so glad that i have some free time now! I don't have to learn as hurt as i used to, so now i will take more photos and write more, i promise! And i also feel like everuthing is going perfectly! My marks are quite good, i'm having fun with my friends and there are only 3 days left to holidays!

Recently i've seen girl from Poland in "best dressed reader of the day" on teenvogue.com and i'm very happy about it!
Fashion: Here you can see me wearing my mom's high heels. I like them badly! The leggins are oryginal too. They are from Zara. On the other hand, it is difficult to entabler anything to them! I'm usually wearing a black jacket with them.

2 komentarze:

  1. Only 3 days to holidays! I can't wait for it! <3
    The heels are lovely, your mom has great style :) And leggins are fantastic, but nfortunately I haven't see you in them. I'm happy that you write a new note! See you tommorow ;>

    OdpowiedzUsuń