we live fast, but don't wanna die young

środa, 25 sierpnia 2010

back home/ award

Yeah, the summer is almost over. Yesterday i came from Corfu, a greek island where i was for 2 weeks. I met incredible people from different countries of the world there. Some of them was from Bulgaria, other from Germany or England, even from Poland! When i go abroad i don't really meet people from my lovelly country, because i'm quite oryginal, when it is about choosing a place for holidays. I definietly recomend you the blue bay escape resort! Especialy when you want to go there with the whole family, i mean children, cause there is a club for them. The animation team is also great so you won't be bored;)
Tomorrow i will try to show u the most interesting photos, which will describe my holidays the best, because pictures will tell u more than words;)
                                                                           ***
I got an award from GreteTe and  i'm very glad! Thank u very very much;* Because of that i have to ansere some questions;
Award#1 Rules
1. Describe where you think you'll be in ten years .
2.Pass the fun along to 10 other bloggers.
1. In ten years I'll be 25 years old, so i'll be studying. I hope that I'll be a great dressed yournalist student. The one who is the best in studying, but also in partys, making new friends etc. I hope that i'll introduce my photography and have interesting adventures. I just want to be myself:)
Award#2 Rules
1.Post the award on your blog.
2.Link the person who has given you the award.
3.Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovers.
4. Let these 15 people know that you've given them an award
Award#3 Rules
1.Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award onto a few bloggers who you have recently discovered.
4. Let these blogs know that you have awered them the Versatile Blogging Award.
OK, so 7 things about myself:
1. I have a twin sister. Her name is Zosia, so it sounds funny( Tosia&Zosia)
2.I've never eat a real hamburger, seriously! In my whole life!
3.I love the feeling when the plyne is about to take of/ land!
4.I have been to the hospital so many times, but not because of myself! I was there with my unlucky twin sister!
5.I'm addicted to facebook! Maybe not addicted in a bad meaning, but i spend too much time on facebook, that's for sure!
6.I have 3 names(Antonina Maria Rita), and in one year i'll get another one, you know in church.
7.I start to panic when i don't check if the doors are closed!

If i made something wrong in this award game, let me know:)
If you are in the list, please answer to these questions:




4 komentarze:

  1. thank you so much!its my first award,glad it was from you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. cool post!

    lovely blog!

    pls come visit and join!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. thanx for visitin:)

    i followed u back!

    keep in touch!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi darlin'..
    What a lovely blog you have here!
    Got lotts of good pictures and nice inspiration! Thanks for sharing dear!! Also wishing you a lovely weekend!

    Follow me if you like what you see ;)

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    OdpowiedzUsuń